Irvine Leak Detection
Water Leak Repair in Irvine & Orange County
Leaks can cause extensive damage to your home, and determining where a leak is can be difficult, especially in the case of a slab leak. Additionally, the symptoms of a leak, don’t always indicate the actual source of the leak, making repairing difficult. If you think you have a leak, it’s important to call a professional Irvine repiping specialist to detect where the leak is, and to advise you of your repair options.
When you call Ameriserve Repiping to investigate your leak, our technician will perform a thorough leak inspection, using our top-of-the-line Goldak Detector, and pinpoint exactly where the problem is.
Signs you may need leak detection include:
- The sound of running water when all taps are off - If you've turned off all your plumbing appliances both inside and out and you're still hearing water rushing through your pipes then call in our Irvine leak detection experts.
- Decreased water pressure or water flow - Your plumbing network is fine-tuned to give you exactly how much water you need, but if there's a leak anywhere it could throw your water pressure off unexpectedly.
- Cracks in flooring or walls - Water damage can take a toll on any drywall, floorboard, or roof so make sure to get leak detection as soon as possible after discovering you have a leak.
- Peeling paint or staining - If you're lucky, the stain will be in a visible area so that you can act fast and give us a call.
- Excess moisture - Water that's standing in areas without proper ventilation is perfect for mold growth, so make sure to tackle any leaks before it gets to this point.
- An unexplained increase in your water bill - One great way to test for a leak yourself is to turn off all the water supply in and outside your house and checking your water meter. If the dial on your meter is still moving after you've turned everything off give our specialists in leak detection in Irvine a call.
Our fully insured technicians utilize the newest technology and piping techniques, and are committed to being your lowest qualified bidder. In doing so we are able to provide you with the quality service you deserve at an affordable price.
4 Reasons Leak Detection Is So Important
1. Can affect your home's foundation - The biggest way a leak can negatively impact your home and your pocketbook is if it's a slab leak and it throws off your home's foundation. Once this happens, repairs to you home's foundation become integral and can be pretty costly.
2. Mold and mildew - If you even suspect that you smell the musky smell of mold or mildew then give our Irvine leak detection professionals a call. When you have standing water in an area with no ventilation, mold growth is almost inevitable and can eat up a good amount of dry-wall so act quickly.
3. Water damage restoration - The longer you wait to address a leak, the more you'll likely have to spend in water damage restoration. A small leak can be quick and easy but if you don't act quickly a small leak can become a big problem.
4. A high water bill - Not only can leaks ensure that you'll spend more money on correcting foundational problems, mold remediation and water damage restoration, but you'll be spending more money on your water bill as well.
How an Irvine Leak Detection Expert Can Help You
When left untreated, leaks can lead to flooding, water damage, and a contaminated water supply. If you notice any of the symptoms of a leak, you should call our leak detection experts right away. With over 30 years of experience, our technicians have the knowledge and experience needed to expertly detect and diagnose your problem, providing you with a free, in-person repair estimate and consultation. Whether you need a spot repair of a damaged pipe or a more extensive repiping procedure, our professionals will be able to guide you through the process, and provide you with the top-quality work you deserve.
With no leaks since ’76, the masters in Irvine leak detection at Ameriserve Repiping have the experience you need. Call (877) 823-2551 today!