Irvine Leak Detection
Water Leak Repair Experts in Orange County
Leaks can cause extensive damage to your home, and determining where a leak is can be difficult, especially in the case of a slab leak. Additionally, the symptoms of a leak, don’t always indicate the actual source of the leak, making repairing difficult. If you think you have a leak, it’s important to call a professional Irvine repiping specialist to detect where the leak is, and to advise you of your repair options.
When you call Ameriserve Repiping to investigate your leak, our technician will perform a thorough leak inspection, using our top-of-the-line Goldak Detector, and pinpoint exactly where the problem is.
Signs you may need leak detection include:
- The sound of running water when all taps are off - If you've turned off all your plumbing appliances both inside and out and you're still hearing water rushing through your pipes then call in our Irvine leak detection experts.
- Decreased water pressure or water flow - Your plumbing network is fine-tuned to give you exactly how much water you need, but if there's a leak anywhere it could throw your water pressure off unexpectedly.
- Cracks in flooring or walls - Water damage can take a toll on any drywall, floorboard, or roof so make sure to get leak detection as soon as possible after discovering you have a leak.
- Peeling paint or staining - If you're lucky, the stain will be in a visible area so that you can act fast and give us a call.
- Excess moisture - Water that's standing in areas without proper ventilation is perfect for mold growth, so make sure to tackle any leaks before it gets to this point.
- An unexplained increase in your water bill - One great way to test for a leak yourself is to turn off all the water supply in and outside your house and checking your water meter. If the dial on your meter is still moving after you've turned everything off give our specialists in leak detection in Irvine a call.
Our fully insured technicians utilize the newest technology and piping techniques, and are committed to being your lowest qualified bidder. In doing so we are able to provide you with the quality service you deserve at an affordable price.
How an Irvine Water Leak Detection Expert Can Help You
When left untreated, leaks can lead to flooding, water damage, and a contaminated water supply. If you notice any of the symptoms of a leak, you should call our leak detection experts right away. With over 30 years of experience, our technicians have the knowledge and experience needed to expertly detect and diagnose your problem, providing you with a free, in-person repair estimate and consultation. Whether you need a spot repair of a damaged pipe or a more extensive repiping procedure, our professionals will be able to guide you through the process, and provide you with the top-quality work you deserve.
With no leaks since ’76, the masters in Irvine leak detection at Ameriserve Repiping have the experience you need. Call (877) 823-2551 today!