Hydro Jetting in Irvine
Drain & Sewer Cleaning in Orange County
If you’re experiencing backups or flooding as the result of clogs, tree, and plant root intrusion, or other blockages and buildup, our experienced Irvine piping specialists might recommend our hydro jetting services.
Hydro jetting is a process that utilizes high-velocity water pressure to clean the inside of your sewer or drain line. Using 4,000 PSI of water pressure and specialized nozzles to direct flow, your Irvine drain expert can use hydro jetting technologies to unclog your sewer line and restore your system back to working order.
Hydro jetting can solve the following issues:
- Decreased water flow and water pressure
- Stubborn clogs
- Root intrusion from trees and other plants
- Build up from years of wear and tear
- De-scale cast iron pipes
- Remove grease and other substances that can lead to clogs
Why Choose Hydro Jetting?
If left untreated, backed up and clogged pipes can lead to more serious issues, such as leaks, flooding, and a contaminated water supply. Hydro jetting is a fast, cost-effective option to clean and clear your sewer line and other underground pipes, and is an excellent form of preventative maintenance that can help increase the lifespan of your system. At Ameriserve Repiping, our Irvine hydro jetting specialists can incorporate hydro jetting into your routine maintenance schedule, thoroughly cleaning your underground pipe system, and solving a variety of common issues.
Pros & Cons of Hydro Jetting
- Most effective at clearing clogs - As far as what solution is the best for clearing out clogs, hydro jetting is the winner and it doesn't come close. While a snake might get enough of the clog out, hydro jetting will clear out the whole pipe.
- Good for clogs that are too far for snakes - Not all clogs happen in areas that are reachable by drain snakes or augers. For serious clogs in your sewer line for example, our Irvine hydro jetting experts can help out no problem.
- More cost-effective than drain cleaning - While drain cleaning with a snake or an auger can be a band-aid solution, you may need drain cleaning again in a matter of months. Hydro jetting will fully clear out your drain so you won't need services for a while.
- Environmentally friendly - Hydro jetting is done with just highly pressurized water, so compared to chemical drain cleaners, it's much better for the environment.
- Can be too much for old pipes - Not all pipe networks were built to withstand the amount of pressure hydro jetting brings. If you have any doubts about your pipes, our Irvine hydro jetting experts will be able to assess your situation and prescribe the best solution for you and your home.
- Can't remedy all drain problems - For more serious drain obstructions that require a rooted, or damaged pipes like a bellied line, hydro jetting might not be the best option.
Cutting Edge Solutions for Clogs
Our technicians are committed to providing you with professional, top-quality hydro jetting services. With over 30 years of experience, we are fully insured, and utilize the newest technology to provide you with cutting-edge solutions to your problems. When you call us, we will provide you with a free, in-home consultation where our team will evaluate your situation, and provide you with the expert information you need to make repiping decisions with confidence.