Our Irvine Repiping Services
Updating & Replacing Pipes in Orange County
Are you experiencing leaks? Do you have low water pressure? Has your water bill sky rocketed? These can all be signs of broken pipes. At Ameriserve Repiping, we provide quality repiping services in Irvine backed by over 30 years of industry-leading experience. Our highly trained professionals have the knowledge and tools necessary to get the job done right.
Check Out Our Services:
- Copper Repiping – With our copper repiping services and copper pipe installation, we use quality materials to repair or replace broken pipes. The process is quick and efficient, without you having to lose go without water for long.
- PEX Repiping – State-of-the-art PEX piping systems include many benefits including fewer fittings, no corrosion, less noise, easier installation, and lower costs than standard copper.
- Pipe Bursting – Using our Hammerhead Machine, we break through old pipes and insert new ones. This allows you to enjoy reliable pipes without having to deal with open trenches.
- Hydro Jetting – With our hydro-jetting services, we use high-velocity water pressure to clear clogs and build up in your pipes.
- Camera Inspection – Our camera inspection allows us to inspect pipes without opening trenches. We get to the root of the problem, no pun intended, without the mess.
- Leak Detection – When pipes have holes or burst, it can lead to leaks that damage your property. We use our advanced methods to find and fix it.
- Bathroom Remodeling – Everyone should have their dream bathrooms. Our team consists of skilled professionals who have the experience to remodel bathrooms.
- Diagnostic & Checkups – Consider our Irvine piping experts your pipe doctors. We perform regular checkups and maintenance to ensure your system works the way it should.
- Pipe Repair -- We can handle every type of pipe repair job, from clogs to burst pipes.
The Repipe Process
Regardless of the system you are installing, the repipe process is relatively straightforward. Here is a breakdown to give you a better sense of all the steps involved.
The steps in repiping can include:
- Running a line from the street to the house.
- Installing new pipes under the house that run horizontally
- Running new pipes to all fixtures vertically
- Opening up any walls to run the vertical pipes
- Insulating pipes as needed
- Installing shut off valves
- Inspection by the city
- Restoring any walls and trenches
Trust in a Team That Goes Above & Beyond
At Ameriserve Repiping, we’re dedicated to our customers. We understand that you have a full schedule and the last thing you need to worry about is an unreliable plumbing system. Our Irvine repipe and PEX professionals know how to handle a wide variety of repiping jobs, and always arrive on time and prepared to produce results. We treat you like family, which means we make sure everything gets fixed the right way the first time.
Want to learn more about our repiping specialists in Irvine? Call (877) 823-2551 today!