PEX Piping in Orange County
Quality PEX Installation Services
PEX Piping is a flexible plastic material that is used for hot and cold water piping. It has been used in Europe for the last 50 years and has proven effective in the United States for the last 35 years. PEX piping is a cheaper alternative to copper and is just as reliable. They have proven effective for houses, apartments, and are accepted by all municipalities in California. Our Orange County PEX repiping specialists have the tools and training necessary to provide quality results.
Are you ready to get started? Contact our PEX piping specialists in Orange County. Call (877) 823-2551 today.
What Is PEX Piping?
To be more specific, PEX is a cross-linked polyethylene material that is widely used as the piping medium for water supplies. Its durability and low cost in comparison to other piping materials such as copper or galvanized steel have led PEX piping to be extremely popular for water piping supply line installation. PEX piping is used for home renovations, as well as for new homes or commercial buildings. Chances are that you have come across this colorful type of piping material, but did not know why it was colorful and not like the typical standard colored pipes. The piping colors may look fun; however, it is important to not that PEX installation is not an easy "do it yourself" task. If you need water line installation or repair, it is best to call an expert to get the job done right for you, in order to avoid any further damage and costly repairs. Please contact us with any questions that you may have in regard to PEX piping and PEX installation. Our team of qualified experts here at Ameriserve Repiping can advise you on the best option for your home's water system, depending on what it is that you are looking for.
PEX Piping Benefits?
PEX piping offers a number of benefits for homeowners and their families. Below we have compiled a list of five benefits that PEX piping can provide:
- Durability – Unlike metal which can corrode over time, PEX piping is made to last. If you live in an area where water is more acidic, the PEX piping won’t be affected.
- Affordability – PEX is cheaper than copper, costing about a third of the price of copper. For larger jobs, you will definitely save with this option. Additionally, it works just as effectively as copper, so you get the most bang for your buck.
- Faster Installation – PEX piping is simpler and quicker to install. Unlike copper, which you have to solder, PEX allows for easier connections.
- Resistant to Scale Buildup: Metal pipes can begin to suffer from mineral buildup over time that can lead to leaks and less water flow. PEX is highly resistant to this even with hard water.
- Freeze-Cracking Resistant: Another great thing about PEX piping is its ability to expand, making it a great option for colder environments that are more prone to cracked pipes due to freezing. For this purpose, PEX is a better alternative to steel or copper.
Unique Qualities of PEX Piping
PEX Piping Experts with 30 Years of Experience
At Ameriserve Repiping, our mission is simple – make our customers’ lives easier. We genuinely care about your satisfaction and treat you like family. Our employees are knowledgeable, courteous, kind, and always professional. In fact, we make the process so smooth and pleasant, you’ll want to keep calling us back (though hopefully not too soon!).
For PEX pipe installation for your home or business, turn to our specialists in Orange County. Call (877) 823-2551.